VOLISHON SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
We Have All the Tools Your Business Needs.
LEAD MANAGEMENT & FOLLOW UP SYSTEM
Capture, manage, and follow up on leads automatically to duplicate your team faster & with less hassle.
DONE-FOR-YOU SALES FUNNELS
Giving you a 1-click feature that makes sharing, capturing leads & recruiting online a snap.
TOP EARNER TRAINING
Cold/warm prospecting, objection handling, team building & more delivered by Top Earners.
Our built-in, shareable videos will do the prospecting, presenting, and closing for you.
BUSINESS ENHANCEMENT BONUS FEATURES
As a subscriber to our Premium Business Plan we give you access to benefits essential enhancing your business appeal and attracting new customers.
Volishon My Deals Portal(Coming Soon)
As a Volishon subscriber, you are member of the largest discount network in North America where you will receive deep discounts up to 80% on Dining, Recreation, Entertainment, Cruises, Movies, Shopping and much much more. We have partnered with thousands of vendors in your local area and hundreds of thousands of vendors worldwide; we leverage millions of members in our network to negotiate discounts that you can take advantage of DAILY.
Volishon Endless Vacations Perks - By Wynham(Coming Soon)
Enjoy Exclusive $399 7 Night getaways at luxurious 5 Star Resorts, Suites, and Condos all around the world. As a Premium Lifestyles Essentials plan member you have access overstock vacation rentals for below wholesale prices. $399 includes studio and two bedroom rentals! Even if you’re not planning on staying 7-nights, you can still take advantage of $399* Getaways. Simply check in late or leave early, with these prices you can afford it!
Premium Roadside Assistance (Coming Soon)
The following Service(s) are covered emergency roadside assistance benefits, subject to a One Hundred Dollar ($100) per occurrence limitation and an aggregate covered occurrences limitation:
- Towing Assistance - When towing is necessary, the Member’s covered disabled vehicle will be towed up to fifty (50) miles to the nearest qualified service facility or destination of your choice.
- Battery Service - If a battery failure occurs, a jump start will be applied to start the Member’s covered vehicle.
- Flat Tire Assistance - Service consists of the removal of the Member’s covered vehicle’s flat tire and its replacement with the inflated spare tire; if no spare is available, vehicle will be towed to nearest service facility under the limits of the towing benefit.
- Emergency Fluid Delivery Service - An emergency supply of up to three (3) gallons of gasoline, oil, fluid and water will be delivered to the Member if the Member’s covered vehicle is in an immediate need. Member must pay for the fuel or other fluid when it is delivered.
- Lock-Out Assistance - If a Member’s keys are locked inside their covered vehicle, Administrator will provide for assistance gaining entry to the vehicle. Member must provide identification and proof of vehicle ownership at the time that the lockout service is provided or replacement of (1) one key/remote if key/remote becomes inoperable or does not allow access to the vehicle.
- Winching - When the Member’s covered vehicle can be reached safely from a normally traveled road or established thoroughfare, Administrator will provide winching service to extract Member’s covered vehicle from mud, sand, snow, or a ditch, with the use of one person and one normally equipped truck for up to thirty (30) minutes.
Legal Plan(Coming Soon)
The Legal Plan provides members with the following Free Legal Services: Initial phone consultation for each new legal matter (no time limit)
- Initial face-to-face consultation for each new legal matter (no time limit)
- Review of independent legal documents, six page maximum per document, no limit to the number of new independent documents
- Plan attorneys will prepare a free Simple Will for you and your family, as well as update your will annually for free. (see definition of Simple Will in the Limits and Liabilities section)
- A state-specific, Web-based, free Living Will form is available to Members. This form can be taken to a plan attorney and completed by the attorney for free
- Plan attorneys will help Members represent themselves in small claims court
- Assistance in solving problems with government programs, such as INS and welfare
- When deemed appropriate by your plan attorney, he or she will write initial letters on your behalf (one letter per legal matter, with no limit on the number of new legal matters)
- When deemed appropriate by your plan attorney, he or she will make initial phone calls on your behalf (one call per legal matter, with no limit on the number of new legal matters)
- The Legal Plan also provides members with the following Highly Discounted Legal Services
Court Defense(Coming Soon)
Administrator will, upon request, pay up to one hundred dollars ($100) to Your attorney for defense of a traffic ticket, not to exceed two (2) in any twelve (12) month period. Each covered Member will be permitted up to one (1) covered occurrence per twelve (12) month membership term.